Saturday, December 5, 2009

Food for my soul

I've been away whether I was blocked or not I was away from my passion too long. I've had thoughts that I can not explain but will be in the written form of a tale from me. Brooklyn is my choice of topic. Living in Brooklyn has made me see the other sides to everything that I thought was life, well it is for me, but it's not for most here. I am a active member at Talia's school and knowing what the children deal with and the problems that they face surpass the scale that I thought that they were weighed on. Family shelters, foster care, and abuse are just the beginning. I can not wait to post and publish my tales from the concrete jungle. The southern belle that resides inside of me is struggling to survive in the wild. Let me just start there......Stay tuned.

No comments: