Thursday, December 10, 2009

RIGHT THERE

I Love it when you slide your tongue between my legs
Licking and sucking slowly messing up my head
I Love it when you smack me on the ass
Oooooh boy please let my wetness feel your mass
My body aches for a dose of your d*ck
Don’t put it in yet, rub it up and down on my clit
Let my wetness soothe the head of your d*ck
Now slide your tongue down real slow ooooh I feel sick
Cause I can’t have the thing I’m addicted to
damn boy you’re freaky I Love the things that you do
Turn over on your back let me please you now
Oooh baby you got to hold on to that cum someway somehow
Just a few more minutes I know you’re about to bust
Hmmm yeah just give me one long deep thrust
Come here don’t be scared I just want to taste it once more
damn boy you’re trippin we’re about to be on the floor
Come here give me that d*ck so hard, so tall
Let me sit my wetness on that d*ck (ha) don’t worry it wont hurt at all
I’ll start out real slow riding on top of you
Ohhhh sh*t boy I’m about to cum all over you
You feel so good inside of my pouring waterfall
Yeah stay right there don’t move none at all
I’m climaxin in this satisfaction my brain is climaxin too
Humph that was so damn good I just want to say thank you!

© 2009 N.Y.W. All Rights Reserved. No reproduction permitted without author’s express consent.

No comments: