Sunday, August 17, 2008

RAGE

Rage engulfed in adulthood fighting to come out
Fighting to exploit those that have angered
Angered for what
A waste of energy
Not worth any of my time
Refusing to indulge in those games that you wish to play
Wrapped up tighter than saran
Wrap my emotions around heart
Squeezing
Gripping
Squeezing
No more movement
Its over now
My heart smiles
With the thought of it
The thought of your lifelessness
of your stillness
of your breathlessness
of your end
Shall peace resume inside of this storm
Will I feel better
Can I move on peacefully, positively, happily
No
Rage engulfed into adulthood fighting to come out
Suppressing these emotions, feelings, thoughts
I refuse to succumb to your ignorance
Foolishness
Idiocracies
Adulthood has taken over
I must move on

No comments: